At the beginning of this month, I changed jobs to give me a more flexible schedule, a change, and most importantly, more time with Luke! It's been great having more time to do things with Luke during the week. Last week, I took Luke blueberry picking at Jaswell's Farm. He loved picking the blueberries, but didn't want to eat them...until they were in the blueberry pie I made.
Finding the perfect blueberries
Finding some low ones
Filling up the bucket
Homemade blueberry pie!
Last week we found some fun ways to beat the heat outside with indoor activities. Luke and I went to Kidz Wurld, the indoor play place near our house. We've been a few times before but this was the first time Luke wanted to ride the roller coaster ride all by himself. He must have ridden it at least 30 times!!
On Saturday we took Luke bowling for the first time. He enjoyed it for the first frame and then was ready to move on to something else. He clapped every time he knocked down pins and he even got a strike! Derek played on a bowling league when he was young so he enjoyed teaching Luke some of his bowling skills.
Ready to go!
Encouraging the ball
Strike!
Oh no, gutter ball
I loved the little bowling shoes!
Daddy showing off his skills
Here is a video of Derek showing Luke how to bowl





No comments:
Post a Comment