Friday, July 1, 2011

5th Anniversary

Last weekend, Derek and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary! Five years have gone by so quickly! We had a great weekend - beginning with dinner with Derek's parents on Saturday and then Derek and I enjoyed a short getaway to New Hampshire and Maine. Luke stayed with my parents and had a lot of fun with them, while Derek and I enjoyed some time away just the two of us.

Still a very happy couple!
 
 
 We had a fantastic dinner at a restaurant near Lake Winnipesaukee
Another shot of the room - part of an historic house that had several presidents as guests!
The lake at dusk
Mickey Mouse pancakes made by Grandpa - yum!

With Grandpa at the Providence Children's Museum
Exploring an exhibit with Grandma

Last week, Luke and I took a trip to the Easton Children's Museum. Luke had fun checking everything out. His favorite exhibit was the doctor's office (especially the stethoscope, keyboard, and phone).
     
Checking out some bugs

Driving the fire truck

Luke made sure the dalmatians had plenty of food and water (so cute!!) 


Listening to his stomach

"Working"

 A local movie theater shows morning movies for kids, and today Curious George was featured. It was Luke's first movie experience, and he had a great time. Luke loves watching Curious George with Gram, and he was so excited that she joined us for the movie. He was completely fascinated by the big screen and sat through the whole movie!

 Luke was a little fidgety by the end of the movie, but I wanted to get a picture of his first trip to the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment