On Sunday we headed down to DC to visit with a couple of Derek's college friends. It was so nice to spend the weekend with friends, and I was very nostalgic during the trip thinking of the semester Derek and I lived in DC. It is one of my favorite cities and I loved living there...but I don't miss the summer heat and humidity in the city!
We enjoyed getting to spend lots of time together as a family. Luke is growing so quickly and we've seen so many changes in him recently. His language is really developing now, and he's saying lots of new words. His favorite word is "no" which he uses quite frequently, but it's cute (most of the time). He is also definitely a 2-year old, asserting his independence and sharing his opinions!
Please Touch Museum in the Centennial Building in Philly
Luke driving a race car
Statue of Luke
I have no idea what I was doing in this picture, but Luke and I are laughing about something
Megan and Lucas
Riley focusing on working the construction equipment
"vroom vroom"
Siblings
Luke and Riley playing in the water room (Luke's favorite exhibit)
This is the actual piano from the famous scene in the movie "Big!"
Luke sitting on an elephant doing his best elephant impression
Working on a car at the car repair exhibit
Derek reading to all the kids...so cute!
Luke and Daddy at the DC Metro station closest to where I used to live
Luke LOVED riding on the subway. He was fascinated the whole time.
Luke and Daddy at the White House!
Luke and Mommy
I love these pajamas on Luke, and his expression in this picture I took on the morning we left
Heading home after a great weekend!









No comments:
Post a Comment