Friday, October 4, 2013

Luke is 4!

In June Luke celebrated his 4th birthday! We can hardly believe that our little boy is 4! He is such a happy and smart boy who constantly makes us laugh with what he says. For his birthday, Luke wanted a Cars party (of course). I had a lot of fun planning and decorating for his party - so much fun that we had 2 parties! Here are highlights from a great weekend of celebrating Luke!

I turned my kitchen and patio into Radiator Springs, with stations for several of the locations in the movie. Luke was so excited. He had t-ball in the morning so I did a lot of decorating while he was sleeping. When he came downstairs he told me it looked "awesome" and that his house was just like the movie!


 Each food item was named for a different character (Chick Hick's Chicken, Francesco's Meatballs...)

 Fillmore's organic fuel, Sarge's Sweet Shoppe

 My favorite - Mater's Tow Cables and Luigi's Casa Della Tires (made of chocolate covered donuts)

Flo's V8 Cafe and the Cozy Cone Motel

 Decorations outside

 Birthday boy showing off his Lightning McQueen tattoo

 Friends enjoying the party

 Cake time!
 Opening his presents!

Luke and I joined a local mom's group a couple of years ago and we've both made some great friends. Several of them joined us to celebrate Luke's birthday.

Birthday cupcakes

 Blowing out the candles

 Opening gifts with his friends




No comments:

Post a Comment