Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Getting Ready for Christmas

This is one of my favorite times of the year but it's also one of the busiest! Luke is SO excited for Christmas this year! He knows exactly what he wants from Santa and asks us almost every day if it's Christmas yet. We've been busy decorating the house to get ready for the big day!

 Our outside decorations

 Snuggling watching the Polar Express (I love that Luke has his hand on Brady)

Luke decorated gingerbread houses in school a couple of weeks ago. I was excited to be a parent volunteer and help. Luke meticulously decorated his house and was so proud of the finished product!

 Thinking about what to decorate with next

 Luke's gingerbread house

Luke and his class showing off their creations!

I think my favorite part of Christmas this year has been singing Christmas songs with Luke. We always have music on in the house and Luke picks up the songs really quickly. He can sing Frosty, Feliz Navidad (although he says "please mommy god" :-) , It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas, Jingle Bells, Holly Jolly Christmas, and more. His favorite is Santa Claus is Coming to Town. I've tried to get as much of it on video as I can!
 
 
...So be good for goodness "snake"



No comments:

Post a Comment