Thursday, September 20, 2012

Preschool

Last week, Luke started preschool at Animal Crackers Nursery School. I honestly cannot believe that he is in school! He goes two mornings a week and he loves it! We sent him to summer camp at the school and it's the best thing we could have done because he really got acclimated to the teachers, school, and routine. In fact, on his first day of school, he didn't cry at all (I can't say the same for me...)

It's so cute to hear him talk about his day, what he does, and who he plays with. His teacher is Ms. Kim and he likes her class very much. Luke is at such a great age right now we wish we could freeze him for awhile! He's inquisitive and funny, and still our sweet and happy little boy. 

 Ready for his first day of school! I have a picture of me on the front steps of my house every year on the first day of school, so I had to continue the tradition

At the end of the day...all he wanted to do was go play in the sandbox. He didn't want to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment