Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Luke turns 2!

Today, we celebrated Luke's 2nd birthday! Derek and I both took the day off from work and took Luke out for breakfast and to Southwick's Zoo. We ended the day with a little party with Grandma, Grandpa, Gram & Papa. Luke enjoyed his day and it always makes us so happy to see him happy!

Eating his french toast like a big boy!

Showing off his birthday shirt

Daddy and Luke walking around the zoo (I love this picture!)

The monkey exhibit

Checking out his singing Thomas birthday balloon

The cake I baked for Luke

 
Time to blow out the candles

YUM!

Happy Birthday Luke!

Time for presents

Testing out his drum set from Grandma & Grandpa 

Already quite the little drummer! 

Riding his new tricycle from Gram & Papa - he did really well on his first try!

A little trip down memory lane...

June 8, 2009

June 8, 2010

June 8, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment