Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fall is here!

This was a week of transition as I went back to work part-time. I work 3 days a week and Luke spends those days with his Gram. It was tough to go back, but knowing he's in good hands makes all the difference! On my first day back, Luke sent me flowers at work which really brightened my day. Being at work makes the two days during the week I get to spend with him even more special!

This weekend, we took advantage of the nice weather and went apple picking at Jaswell's Farm in Smithfield. Luke was very good and just looked around, taking everything in.

Where are they taking me now?

Helping Daddy pick a good one

Checking out the apples

In the apple tree

Great family outing!

One last picture from the week of Luke showing off his strength

No comments:

Post a Comment